Harpeth Family Medicine is a full spectrum primary care office. Our focus is on wellness and prevention from adolescence through geriatrics. Our practice offers state of art in technology as well as a personable environment for you and your family. We use full electronic health records and offer connectivity with the local areas hospitals and specialty care.
- Our office is open 5 days a week with 24/7 provider coverage
- Most insurances accepted - INCLUDING MEDICARE
- Yearly Physicals
- Geriatric assessment
- Focus on prevention for all age groups
- Advanced life care planning with you and your family to help transition through difficult times
SKILLED REHAB SERVICES
- Admitting privileges at NHC Cool Springs and NHC Franklin
- Admitting privileges at Grace Healthcare
- Admitting privileges at Claiborne-Hughes Health Center
- Admitting privileges at Williamson Medical Center
- Home visits for bedside service available
ASSISTED FACILITY SERVICES
- Weekly visits to Brighton Gardens in Maryland Farms & Morning Pointe of Franklin
- Home visits at Retirement Communities: The Manor at Steeplechase, Fountains of Franklin, Somerby of Franklin
- Other ALFs: Belvedere Commons, Maristone of Franklin, Morningside of Franklin, Morning Pointe of Brentwood, The Hearth at Franklin
- Don’t see your facility listed? Contact us and we’ll do our best to help you
COORDINATION OF CARE
- Coordination of care with the physicians in local area including Williamson Medical Center, Vanderbilt, and St. Thomas.
- Coordination with home health companies in middle TN area for continuum of care to prevent re-hospitalizations
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Dr. Nimmagadda oversights midlevels 100% and has an office. That means you and your loved one’s care providers, such as facility nursing staff, can ALWAYS get in touch with us.
- Dr. Nimmagadda follows up with patients in person in addition to midlevel healthcare providers.